When you're looking for a new home, you're searching for the Perfect Place for You (Yes, that's the name of our website-- sorry about the shameless plug!) ... But in addition to the "perfect" home, what other special places, activities, restaurants, etc. help to make where you live "perfect"?
We would love to hear about your favorite "local" hangouts or activities! How would you complete the following sentence for someone new to the Indianapolis or Greenwood area? "You know, the perfect place for you to visit is....."
Here are a few of ours:
- Hamptons Market - located in the heart of the Center Grove area, Hamptons is convenient and carries the very finest meat products in Indiana! Looking for a filet mignon for a special occasion? Don't walk - run to Hamptons Market!
- The Monon Trail - we enjoy catching the trail in Broad Ripple and riding our bikes north. Nice to catch dinner on the return to Broad Ripple too!
- Mallow Run Winery - just off Whiteland Road Mallow Run features good wine - appropriately priced, and Saturday nights with music and pizza make it a destination for you and your friends!
- The Willard - downtown Franklin's best pizza and beer joint! Great pizza, good draft beer selection, outdoor dining, and a small town feel. Trust us - you'll enjoy your visit.
- Louie's Bar & Grill - located in the Center Grove area - it's the closest thing to Sam Malone's Cheers that northern Johnson County has to offer. Great food, good prices (dinner for under $10), and a fun atmosphere.
- Rick's Boatyard - watch the sailboats as you dine on the edge of Eagle Creek Reservoir. It's kind of like going on vacation for the evening.
- Augustino's- at Stop 11 and Emerson Avenue Augustino's is great Italian food! We have never been disappointed! Be certain to start your meal with the cheesy bread - That's Italian! Yum!
These are just a few of our favorites. Share yours and tell us why you love them! We'll publish the findings at www.PerfectPlaceForYou and a future newsletter.
Unless otherwise noted, blogs are authored by Tonda or Steve Hoagland